Wednesday 30 January 2019

Family Day 2019



Family Day 2019

Novenber 27, 2019, Sunday...
I got myself dressed, my little brother and sister are ready to go but my sister needs to give make-up

to my mother so we got ahead to school.
As we step out, we got inside to take a brief view 
of the quadrangle and that's where.
we took our first pic. 

After that, we got to our separate tents and I hang out with my classmates and their parents. The first event was the mass which lasted an hour. The next one is the dance of each level set up by our teachers and parents and we were the third presentors af that time. After those dances, I explored a bit of the school (mostly the canteen for snacks) and take a look around if there's anything different.
          
 A few hours later, I saw my sister came with her classmates from last year, probably for a reunion and we continue to the parking lot where my grade's catering was held and we took the second picture. Although nothing happened else and I hang around the tent until the hostess of the family day announced the other events like a talent show and raffle prizes which only a few had been awarded that night.




Later in the night, it would be bingo time and I took the picture excitedly.

But that time I forgot that it would getting late and gone home. Well I was really looking forward to the bingo game but maybe next time.















No comments:

Post a Comment