Wednesday 17 August 2016

"My Life Part 2"




Hello everyone Jed here and this is part 2 of this blog and I want to tell you about my activities with my family, friends, and myself. Usually when I'm with my family like the whole time, sometimes we gone to parties and places of my cousins,old and new friends like the pictures here. And we go to on vacations like the Cebu West town Lagoon, and MoalBoal.



Well.. most of the times, my parents go somewhere far away and parties, and trips. The reason me, my older sister, and both of my younger brother and sister can't go with them is that places that where they're going is very far and other places are very expensive as well. Well with my friends and my cousins, we talk about stuff that's related to our times we were in at and we computer games and do physical activities like basketball, tag, playing with phones, and much else as well. But with myself, I would do just do anything at my home like watching the television, playing with my younger siblings, playing

 with my phone and checking on my Facebook on what's going on in the web, and anything much else with my stuff in the web. If all of my family, friends and cousins as well, we would talk a lot, play a lot of outdoor games, eating at a buffet restaurant, and etc. 



No comments:

Post a Comment