Tuesday 9 August 2016

"My Life"

 About my life

Hello everyone, my name is John Edward L. Selma and I am going to talk about my life. I am 12 years old and I live in Lipata, Minglanilla. I live in my home with my family. I go to school at A.C.T. ( Asian College of Technology) which is in Bulacao, Talisay City, and I know from where I live its very far away but its worth it to skip the traffic.  Even though my weight is overweight I can do a bit of basketball and volleyball.

Let's talk about my family, my father's name is Robert John R. Selma, his age is 46 years old. His occupation is a Vice-Mayor of Minglanilla.,. Yep, my father is a vice-mayor alright. Now let's go back to my family, my mother's name is Thadea L. Selma, her age is 43 years old. Her occupation is a meat butcher at the Talisay Public market. I have a older sister named Trisha Marie L. Selma, her age is 15. She goes to A.C.T which is the same school as me but we don't get along together as much. I have two a younger brother name Robert Edward L. Selma or nicknamed "Red" and a  younger sister named Thea Marie L. Selma. Red's age is 8 years old while Thea is 4 years old.


Let's talk about my friends, I don't have that a lot because most of my friends were my cousins, they names were Third Labalan, Todd Shane, Dudley, Lance, and other cousins and my classmates from school Daxen Penas and James Ryan, and others.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

   



No comments:

Post a Comment