Thursday 18 August 2016

"My Life part 3"






Daxen PeƱas's Profile PhotoHello everyone Jed here, this is part 3 of my blog and I'm going to talk about other stuff about my family, friends, and myself.  For my family,  my father usually do his work everyday, but around these days he would go to a shooting place with my mother and sometimes even with me and, my brother Red, and with my ate Trisha. About my mother, sometimes when we go to neither SM Seaside or Ayala, she would go to dress shops and buy some beautiful dresses and outfits and they do look nice as well. For my ate, she does things more productive things more than me but this one time whenever we try to go home from our school which is like faraway, we usually stop at either "South Town Center", "Starmall", or either "Robinson" she usually buy some school supplies like papers, pens, and etc. She's really good at volleyball and gets to try to do some basketball for herself as well. But the problem with me is that I don't much of those stuff because I became a lazy one, I became fat like my father and I don't sometime try new things even though I wanted , I don't know what to do. But let's not get into mind to that, let's continue. for my friends like Daxen ColePenas. Well... this is the only photo I can get of only himself in the picture, he is a good friend, we get to know each other a lot now like our favorite youtubers and my other friend who's name is  James Ryan which he is in the middle of the other big picture, he is a new friend that moved into the school this year. He is a guy who's energy is never ending as well and we know a bit of each other as well but just a bit. For my cousins ( sorry but I don't have the photos of them sorry again.) Like Third Labalan, Shane Labalan, Lance Labalan, and others, we always know what to do like talking about our gaming life, and play them. For myself? Well It could be that I'm more of a gamer rather and I learn but not much as well, I played "COC" , "BOOM BEACH" , and "Monster Legends".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       "THE END" 


         

  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment