Wednesday 10 August 2016

The Language Assignment

"War Experience"


It's a cold day in Brooklyn in the year November 1969, I was with my old friend named Fred from the war times a few years ago. while we were chatting about our history, a crow flew in and stole my hat. "My hat!" I said as me and Fred chased that crow.

While we were chasing the crow, it lead us to a old military base were my friends Luke and Rennigin were still working. when they saw us they Luke said "What are you chasing at guys? "No time to explain, help us chased that crow!" I said as they agreed to help chase the crow as 5 more of my war friends came it to help. their names were Louise the sniper, Buck the heavy weapons, Dave the pyromaniac, Jack the scout, and Gerry the our war doctor. When we were chasing the crow, I'm remembering the times we were as a team in our missions in the war like the time when we ambush the enemy soldiers and we get more intelligence for our country. While I was remembering the times, Jack mysteriously disappear into the thin air. "Jack!" I shouted as I remembered as he was sniped on our way infiltrating the enemy base. It became more worse as Gerry and Buck disappeared into air as I also remembered as they where decapitated while we were inside the base. I was more shocked when both Louise and Dave were both disappeared I was remembered that Louise was brutally murdered and Dave was shot to death.

The crow lead us to a cliff and Fred manage to get my hat from the crow. "Thanks friend," I said as I try to pat him on the shoulder, but when I try to to pat him my hand went through him. "I's great being with my last time with you." Fred said as he walked to the light. I can't believe that he sacrifice himself to save me.  Luke and Rennigin reached the cliff and Rennigin said "I'm sorry John, we cam't do anything to save them." "I's okay" I said as as me, Luke, and Rennigin saluted to the graves of our fallen comrades including my best friend.     

No comments:

Post a Comment